Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the services offered as detailed here, providing education content via video and other mean. The Golden Suite Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 11743068. The registered office is at: 161 Bc&A Chartered Accountants, Elm Grove, Southsea, England, PO5 1LU
- You have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you agree to the commercial agreement that has been discussed between both parties. These Terms and Conditions are the agreement between us.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any other statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
- All of these Terms and Conditions apply to the services supplied unless otherwise specified.
- If any further clarification is required, we advise that you contact is for further information.
- The Golden Suite Education Platform provides video-based content only.
- We will use reasonable care and skill in our provision of the above.
- We can make changes to the services if it is necessary to do so, this may be to comply with any applicable law, industry change or regulation requirement.
- We will notify you as soon as possible if we must make any changes.
3. Your obligations
- You are not to download, attempt to download, use, sell or re-purpose the content
- The subscriber “user” is responsibility to manage their subscription including and not limited to canceling and renewing their subscription.
- You understand that The golden suite ltd is in no way or form offering financial / investment advice. All content found on the golden suite ltd website or application is for education purposes only.
Fees to access the platform are as advertised on our website.
The golden suite ltd offers a zero-refund policy to any of the golden suite products.
5. Liability and indemnity
- In providing these services we are not liable under these Terms and Conditions for:
- any loss of profits, anticipated profits or business,
- loss of reputation
- any losses arising from the choice of service and its effects on you or your business.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which it would be unlawful to exclude.
- The information in the golden suite ltd platform is for reference only and is not in any manner a substitute for medical advice. For all health and medical issues please consult a qualified healthcare provider.
- Once you access the golden suite ltd platform via the golden suite website or application you are agreeing and accepting the golden suite terms and conditions and have accepted the terms and conditions by selecting the "I have read and agreed to the terms & conditions" button before gaining access to the golden suite ltd platform.
6. Data protection
We understand that during the supply of our services, we may gain access to, acquire or process personally identifiable information. In accordance with this, we agree that,
- you shall be in control of the data and we will be processing the data. This is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018
- All definitions and meanings will be the same as they are in the GDPR.
- The data we acquire or have access to will only be used to perform our duties under the terms mentioned in this document and are detailed in our privacy Notice.
7. Force majeure
- This clause can be triggered when a force affects the performance of the party’s duties under this agreement. The force is beyond the control of the parties and affects the performance. The forces can include the following:
- Industrial action,
- Terrorism, civil unrest, riots, invasions, threats or preparation of war,
- Fire, explosion, subsidence, epidemic, or natural disasters,
- Restrictions or closures of transport routes,
- Political unrest.
This is not an exhaustive list.